Keep calling 911

If you see something odd, report it by calling 911 — not 311. Any crime in progress (even loud music) is a 911 call. The dispatcher will decide if your call should be transferred to 311. Reporting crime through 911 helps the City provide adequate police representation and other services for our area. Please keep calling 911!