April 15, 2015 Meeting Agenda
1. 6:00 Introductions
2. 6:05 Citizen Communication
Richard and Beki Halpin – First Unitarian Green Sanctuary Committee and The Faith and Energy Action Team
Presentation of their opposition to the proposed natural gas plant.
3. 6:20 Approval of Minutes
Action Item: Approve the minutes from the March meeting.
4. 6:25 106 and 108 Comal setback and impervious coverage variance.
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action regarding the variance requests at 106 and 108 Comal St.
5. 6:45 Eric Pace – 107 Brush – Small Lot Amnesty Variance Request
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on small lot amnesty variance request.
6. 7:00 Local Historic District
Travis Heights is looking to become a local historic district and is asking for our support.
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on support of Travis Heights local historic district.
7. 7:10 John Gillum – Terrazas Parking Lot Development
Presentation of possible future use of parking lot
8. 7:20 Lizzie Brenner – South By South West
SXSW mural at 1619 East Cesar Chavez
9. 7:30 Anne Kelley – Austin Film School
Introduction of organization
10. 7:40 April Davenport – Central Health
Central Heath Brackenridge Campus presentation.
11. 7:50 Sidewalk Fee-in-Lieu for 1704 Haskel St.
Discuss possible sidewalk expenditure for the 900.00$ collected as a sidewalk fee-in-lieu for 1704 Haskel St.
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on allocation of funds to sidewalks in the neighborhood.
12. 8:00 Adjourn