6:00    Introductions
6:05    Citizen Communication

Nadia Barrera and Alan De Anda – COA Urban Trails Program
Feedback on Tejano Trails sidewalk buttons and directional signs and to announce upcoming opportunities to participate with the Tejano Trails Steering Committee.

6:20    Approval of Minutes
Action Item: Approve the minutes from the March and April meeting.

6:25    Resignation of Susan Benz as Treasurer.

6:26    Resignation of Chris Kanipe as Secretary.

6:27    Resignation of Ken Johnson as Chair.

6:28    Nomination for Web Administrator
Nomination of Xavier Artot
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action electing Xavier Artot as Web Administrator.

6:35    Nomination for Sector 8 Representative
Nomination Jose Valera
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action electing Jose Valera as Sector 8 Representative.

6:45    Nomination for Treasurer
Nomination of Cecelia Russell
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action electing Cecelia Russell as Treasurer.

6:50    Nomination for Secretary
Nomination (TBD)
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action electing (TBD) as Secretary.

7:00    Nomination for Chair
Nomination (TBD)
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action electing (TBD) as Chair.

7:10    Seth Bounds
Variance for illegal solar panel installation
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action regarding variance for solar panel installation.

7:30    Gayle – 901 Spence St. Rezone to Commercial
Discussion of re-zoning 901 Spence St. to a commercial lot
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on re-zoning 901 Spence St.

7:50    Timothy Rygg – 1800 Holly
Discussion for an impervious coverage variance
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action for an impervious coverage variance at 1800 Holly

8:10    Scoot Inn – OMV permit
Renewal of OMV permit and discussion of modification of restrictions of OMV permit to allow for better more dates in the spring and fall.
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action for OMV permit.
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action for modified version of OMV permit.

8:30    Travis County Appraisal District
Presentation about property taxes
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on property taxes.

8:40    District 3 Budget in a Box
Discuss neighborhoods options with budget in a box.
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on budget in a box.

8:45    City of Austin Open Commission Seats for District 3
Council member Renteria is seeking applicants for City of Austin Commissions.
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on open commission seats.

8:55    Discuss the ECCNPT to abide by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Public Information Act, and Robert’s Rules of Order.
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on the ECCNPT abiding by the Texas Open Meetings Act, Texas Public Information Act, and Robert’s Rules of Order.

9:15    Discuss that the ECCNPT should formally refer to itself as a ‘Contact Team’ as opposed to a “Planning Team”
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on the ECCNPT should formally refer to itself as a ‘Contact Team’ as opposed to a “Planning Team”

9:35    Establish a Social Services Committee
The purpose of this committee would be to compile a data base of community wide social services to be placed on the ECCNPT website.
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on establishing a Social Services Committee.

9:40    Comal Street Bicycle Route System
A new bike lane is to be added to Comal Street and the City is looking for feedback.
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on bicycle route system.

9:45    Revisit the Vote for the East Side Hotel at 1207-1211 E Cesar Chavez
Discuss the vote from last December about the East Side Hotel.
Action Item: Discuss and take possible action on East Side Hotel vote.

10:15    Adjourn