May 16, 2012 ECCNPT Meeting Agenda
Round of Introductions.
6 PM Citizen Communications: 15 minutes maximum, first come, first served.
Committee Reports and Possible Action Items:
Treasurer’s report: Update from Treasurer.
Crime and Safety: Updates, if any.
Local Historic District:
- Discuss and take possible action on design and purchase of commemorative tiles for Historic Home Tour participants.
Land Use & Design Committee: Updates, if any.
- Discuss and take possible action on Holly home repair grant funds.
Traffic and Transportation: Updates, if any.
Economic Development Committee: Updates, if any.
Education Committee: Updates, if any.
- Discuss and take possible action to sponsor a booth at Viva Streets.
Tejano Walking Trail Committee:
Parks and Environment Committee: Updates, if any.
- Discuss and take possible action on a donation button for the ECCNPT website.
Approve minutes from last meeting.
- Discuss and take action on priority ranking of our area’s Top 5 items among the official action steps that qualify for the upcoming Capital Improvements Program (CIP). The deadline to submit our ranking is May 29th.
Confirm the next meeting at 6 pm on June 20, 2012 at Terrazas Library. Adjourn.